EAGLE & SUMMIT COUNTY CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEYS FOR DEFENSE, DUI AND TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS
If you have been questioned, investigated, arrested, charged or convicted of a criminal offense in Colorado, law enforcement and prosecution will do all they can to bring charges against you and obtain a sentence that has long-term, serious consequences. You need a team of experienced criminal law attorneys to protect your rights.
At Carlson & Carlson Attorneys-at-Law, P.C., our team of Summit County criminal law attorneys has a strong presence in courtrooms throughout the Fifth Judicial District. We are aggressive advocates for our clients' rights and take the responsibility of protecting them seriously. When you are charged with a crime, your life is truly in your lawyer's hands, so make sure you work with someone who has the skill, knowledge, and experience necessary to obtain a favorable result.
Schedule an initial consultation by reaching us online or by telephone at 970-368-5829.
Summit County Attorneys Handling DUI Defense And Serious Crimes Throughout The Fifth Judicial District
Too often, individuals allow law enforcement and investigators to gather statements and question them as suspects without a criminal law attorney present. Remember that the protection of your rights should begin immediately when you believe you are under suspicion of a criminal offense.
Our firm of criminal law attorneys can step in quickly to protect your rights in a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies matters, including:
- Alcohol-related offenses such as drunk driving, DUIs, cases of multiple DUIs and the connection between driving with a minor and child abuse charges
- Drug crimes, including illegal possession, cultivation, and manufacturing of controlled substances
- Violent crimes such as assault and battery, weapons crimes and domestic violence
- Sex crime issues, including sexual assault, rape, and registration as a sex offender
- Juvenile crimes such as minor possession of alcohol, arson, and criminal mischief
- Theft crimes like burglary and robbery
- White collar crimes like fraud or embezzlement
Our team of dedicated professional criminal law attorneys will thoroughly investigate your charge and find facts and legal issues that make your case trialable to a jury. We file motions to aggressively attack legal deficiencies and protect your rights. We seek alternative, strategic solutions such as reduced charges, reduced sentences or sealed criminal records. Do not hesitate to get the representation you need as soon as possible.