Does your roof leak? Do you have Tamko Shingles on your roof? Does the wind blow through your windows? Does your heat fail to keep the house warm? Do you have Goodyear Entran 3 Radiant Heat hose systems? Are doors out of line and fail to close? You may be the victim of construction defects. Does your general contractor fail to return your calls and refuses to fix anything on the punch list? What if your warranty has expired? We can help. We handle cases for single family homes in condominiums to commercial projects from remodel additions in Breckenridge to large projects like the Ritz Carleton in Vail and Beaver Creek
We are expert in Colorado Construction Defect Reform Act (CDRA) claims. Colorado law requires specific notices to the “construction professional” to give them a formal opportunity to inspect, review, propose a fix and actually correct the defect before a lawsuit begins. We know the process. We have the experts who can objectively advocate for you as to the correct fixes.
You may ask when do I have a construction defect? Issues we see include
- Soil and slope instability and geologic hazard problems
- Real and artificial (EIFS) stucco failure
- Water intrusion and building envelope failures
- Roof failures
- Underground drain failures
- Design errors
- Poor workmanship
- Building material and product failures
- Roadway problems
- Construction material and building product failures
- Failing roads and infrastructure
- Log Home chinking and settling issues
Our goal is to get you what you were promised and what you paid for!
Click here to fill out our email form for a free evaluation.