A Bright Outlook. A Stable Future.
The challenge of a family law issue can be overwhelming and cause a great deal of stress, but not every issue has to be viewed in a negative light.
At Carlson & Carlson Attorneys-at-Law, P.C., our team of Summit County family law attorneys looks at divorce and related issues as an opportunity to help our clients build toward a stable, happy future.
Schedule a initial consultation by reaching us online or by telephone at 970-368-5829.
Reliable Representation From Frisco Attorneys For Divorce And Mediation
How can you make sure your financial interests are protected while you work out child support arrangements? How might spousal support change if one or both of you get remarried? It is important to think of questions like these ahead of time and make legal decisions that address them.
Our lawyers work with clients one-on-one as well as collaboratively within the firm to make sure potential roadblocks and disputes are addressed and prevented early on. We firmly believe that when your legal issue is handled effectively, you will be able to focus on what matters most going forward: starting a new life for you and your family post-divorce.
We handle a wide range of Summit County family law issues from start to finish. We also offer unbundled services to specific family law needs. Some common issues we cover include:
- Divorce, including both contested and uncontested divorces
- Child custody issues such as visitation (known as "parental rights and responsibilities" in Colorado) and joint custody arrangements
- Child support
- Adoptions, including grandparent adoptions, stepparent adoptions and international adoptions
- Property division
- Mediation services
- Post-divorce modifications
- Estate planning representation such as guardianships, conservatorships and modifications to wills and trusts post-divorce
While the stress of separating from your spouse will not go away overnight, handling such issues with a confident family law attorney by your side can help you make the most effective decisions early in the process.